Deliciously creamy peanut butter oatmeal cookie smoothie made with no banana in just 10 minutes! This healthy, vegan oatmeal cookie smoothie is naturally sweetened with dates and packs in sneaky veggies from cauliflower. You can even add your favorite protein powder.
Salted Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie
- 3 whole dates pitted (about ¼ cup packed pitted dates)
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened (or dairy free milk of choice), plus more to thin smoothie as necessary
- 1 cup cauliflower frozen or fresh
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter (you’ll need to add a pinch of salt if your peanut butter is not salted)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Optional Add Ins
- 1 tbsp cacao powder if you’d like a more chocolate flavor
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 cup spinach
- First soak the pitted dates in 1 cup of very warm water for at least 5 minutes. This will help them soften up and be perfect for blending.
- Next add all ingredients to a high powered blender: pitted dates, almond milk, cauliflower, oats, peanut butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon and any add-ins. Blend until smooth, adding more almond milk to thin, if necessary.
- Pour into a glass and drink in the complements!
Recommended Protein Powders for Smoothies
MDPA Nutrient Complete Powder – Creamy Chocolate – Sugar & Stevia Free$90.95 — or subscribe and save up to 5%
MDPA Nutrient Complete Powder – Vanilla Delight – Sugar & Stevia Free$90.95 — or subscribe and save up to 5%