These Slow Cook Baja Pork Tacos could not be any easier to make and they are SO delicious! The pork is cooked until it is nice and juicy, then shredded and mixed with our simple Baja seasoning. Just pile the pork onto some warm tortillas and top with your favorite toppings for an easy weeknight meal!
Slow Cook Baja Pork Tacos
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 1 whole boneless pork sirloin roast 1 boneless (about 3 pounds)
- 5 cans green chiles chopped (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning reduced-sodium
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 24 whole corn tortillas (6 inches each), warmed
- 3 cups lettuce shredded
- 3 cups purple cabbage shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, part-skim
- Cut roast in half; place in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Mix chiles, taco seasoning and cumin; spoon over pork.
- Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking juices.
- Shred meat with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker; heat through.
- Serve in tortillas with lettuce, cheese and cabbage.
- Add some Lemon and Lime Juice (optional)